The Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions Private Label Privacy Statement
Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions is committed to protecting the privacy of its online members and customers.
Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address through various interactions. This personal information is collected and used by Lapis Teahouse solely for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction.
Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions does not sell or rent e-mail addresses to other organizations. We may generate e-mail for the following types of communication:
1. Notification e-mail to which the individual may subscribe and unsubscribe.
2. Transactional e-mail, which is the result of a business transaction initiated with the Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions.
3. Relationship e-mail, which is sent as an informational service because of a relationship with the Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions.
4. Commercial e-mail, which is sent to promote an Teahouse product or service (You may opt not to receive this type of e-mail). E-mail that has a provision for opt-out will include instructions on how to do so.
5. Correspondence from Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions as a result of a communication initiated by a member or customer.
Postal mailing listís, comprised of full name and postal address, will not be sold to other organizations (e.g. professional societies and/or commercial publishers) for promotional or informational use.
Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions may occasionally send informational or promotional materials to members and customers. You may choose to exclude yourself by contacting us.
Product Development & Custom Tea Blends
Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions works with many companies in developing proprietary blends. We hold these blends and confidential in nature if they have been developed specifically for your company, and if money has been paid for product development. We are happy to sign a confidentiality agreement if desired.
Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions uses third-party agents for several business purposes, including credit card validation. These agents are permitted to use your personal information only to provide the Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions with a specific service and not for any other purpose. Please contact the us if you believe this policy has been violated.
Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions makes every effort to preserve your privacy, but we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. Lapis Teahouse / Global Tea Solutions may also disclose personal information if it believes in good faith that such action is necessary.
Non-personal information is collected behind the scenes by the Lapis Teahouse web server and is used to compile general website usage statistics. Such information includes:
* IP address of computer
* Browser-related information
* Locations visited on the website
* HTTP cookies
They also aid in the general administration of the website.
You can contact Lapis Teahouse in several ways:
* By e-mail: Contact Us
* By postal service:
Monterey Bay Spice Company / 719 Swift Street #62 / Santa Cruz / CA / 95060
* By telephone: 1-800-500-6148
The Lapis Teahouse / Tea Solutions Privacy Statement is subject to change and was last modified on January 7, 2009.
If you have any additional questions, please email us. Sales @ herbco.com